Saturday, March 19, 2011

Change of Plans


Not going to Virginia this weekend got canceled :( but good thing is ill be going to Philly,PA and Maryland next weekend which will be nice ill get to see my friend and get to see my family its my niece's birthday :) I got 2 other sexy outfits from my wishlist that came in today so more pics to come later next week..and i also got a poliroid zink printer (pink) which makes wallet sized photos when i had added it to my wishlist i would have sworn that it was a camera also but it wasnt but thats oka. I do really need a point and shoot camera i added one to my wishlist hopefully one day.. Already did like 6 photos for my girls birthday pressy. I also got 6 pretty nail polishes from my wishlist its about that time to paint my nails again so im excited to use them the colors are 2 different shades of hot pink, neon green,neon yellow,neon orange, neon blue. But any who i will let yall go for now think im gonna go lay in bed its really late haha well its morning already but if you know me at all you know that i have a bad case of insomnia and its very hard for me to fall asleep.
xoxo
Louanne

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes i know you and know its not strange for you to be up in the morning time. glad you got that printer i did look at it to get you when you put it on, oh well there are other things i got my eye on for you.