Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Black&White Dress..More to come soon





Hey yall there is more pics from this photoset but right now my photoshop is not working right so i will get them edited soon fingers crossed. I will be going out of town but will be updating the blog with random pics from my trip and make sure to check out my tumblr and twitter will be updating them as well :) http://louannemarie.tumblr.com and www.twitter.com/louannemarie ! Hope yall have a great rest of the week and weekend!!
xoxo
Louanne

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have an awesome trip and gosh that is one short and sexy skirt. Love the heels too they match that outfit perfectly. That last pic my gosh such incredible legs and booty. You look so incredible in all the photos from this shoot so far and cant wait to see some more after your trip.

Rubén said...

You're a lovely woman with an incredible beauty ..
I love this elegant session.
The last two a little prying and I love ...
I hope you have a great trip and enjoyed it very much ... will be watching to see your updates ... thank you love. xoxo